Your cart is currently empty!
- Use the Activity Codes to complete your application.
- Submit your application to BASCI by email at office[a]buildwithbasci.org.
- Await the board’s approval.
- Pay for your membership.
- Reap the benefits!
Application for membership in BASCI is made to the Board of Directors and processed in the following manner.
- Candidate shall submit his application in writing on a form supplied by BASCI containing the agreement to abide by the By-Laws and observe the Code of Ethics of this association.
- Application shall be endorsed by at least one member in good standing (sponsor) and shall be accompanied by a payment in the amount sufficient to cover the current year in advance. This payment so made, shall be returned in full if membership is not approved.
- Application shall be submitted for consideration to the Board of Directors at a regularly scheduled meeting. If membership is approved, the Membership Chairperson will introduce the new member at the next general meeting.
- The Board of Directors shall investigate all applications for membership and make the decision to accept or reject each applicant individually.
When approved for membership in the local association, the applicant automatically becomes a member of the Indiana Builders Association (IBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
- If the suitability of the applicant for membership is questioned by the Board of Directors, the application for membership shall be tabled and the sponsoring member and the applicant shall be invited to the next regular meeting of the Board of Directors for final resolution of the question.