Protect your Industry
The building industry is one of the largest in the United States. Individuals joined together have a greater impact and can accomplish more for the good of the industry. BASCI, IBA and NAHB are continuously representing you to assure that housing remains affordable.
Increase Business Contacts
BASCI offers many opportunities for networking and learning more about the industry by participating in association activities. Every contact, every exchange of ideas with fellow members is an asset to your business.
Affiliation with the Indiana Builders Association and the National Association of Home Builders shows your clients and customers that you are committed to your profession.
Builder magazine, Nations Building News, Indiana Builder, and other industry information available from the NAHB and IBA resource centers.
Informational programs, Networking, and simply having fun!
Advertising & Marketing
BASCI provides many opportunities to increase your visibility and showcase your talents, including newsletter advertising, tabletop nights, home shows, remodelers showcase, and the parade of homes.
Opportunities to get involved and help the community, such as projects to benefit not-for-profit organizations.
Enjoy golf outings, family picnics, the Bloomington Home Show, Celebration of Homes & Gardens, The Draft, VIP Night and others.
- For those providing products or services to home builders
- Associates sell lumber, windows, appliances, etc. or offer services such as mortgage finance
- Increase your involvement in the industry
- For members directly involved in building homes
- Including small-volume builders, production builders, light commercial builders, and remodelers
- Protect and grow your industry