We accept checks, Visa or MasterCard.
Three Types of Membership
1. Builder Membership
Builders are the heart and soul of the industry. Builder members are directly involved in building homes. They include small-volume builders, production builders, light commercial builders, and remodelers.
2. Associate Membership
Associate members provide products or services to home builders. They sell lumber, windows, appliances, etc. or offer services such as mortgage finance.
3. Affiliate Membership
Affiliate Membership allows employees of NAHB members’ companies to become members of NAHB/IBA/MCBA at a reduced rate. The NAHB Member Company must have at least one Associate or Builder Member of record in active NAHB membership status and local status.
Application for membership in BASCI is made to the Board of Directors and processed in the following manner.
- Candidate shall submit his application in writing on a form supplied by BASCI containing the agreement to abide by the By-Laws and observe the Code of Ethics of this association.
- Application shall be endorsed by at least one member in good standing (sponsor) and shall be accompanied by a payment in the amount sufficient to cover the current year in advance. This payment so made, shall be returned in full if membership is not approved.
- Application shall be submitted for consideration to the Board of Directors at a regularly scheduled meeting. If membership is approved, the Membership Chairperson will introduce the new member at the next general meeting
- The Board of Directors shall investigate all applications for membership and make the decision to accept or reject each applicant individually.
- When approved for membership in the local association, the applicant automatically becomes a member of the Indiana Builders Association (IBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
- If the suitability of the applicant for membership is questioned by the Board of Directors, the application for membership shall be tabled and the sponsoring member and the applicant shall be invited to the next regular meeting of the Board of Directors for final resolution of the question.
When you join BASCI, you are also a member of the Indiana Builders Association and the National Association of Home Builders, representing over 196,000 firms associated with the housing industry.
PROTECT YOUR INDUSTRY … The building industry is one of the largest in the United States. Individuals joined together have a greater impact and can accomplish more for the good of the industry. BASCI, IBA and NAHB are continuously representing you to assure that housing remains affordable.
INCREASE BUSINESS CONTACTS … BASCI offers many opportunities for networking and learning more about the industry by participating in association activities. Every contact, every exchange of ideas with fellow members is an asset to your business.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILATIONS … Affiliation with the Indiana Builders Association and the National Association of Home Builders shows your clients and customers that you are committed to your profession.
PUBLICATIONS … Builder magazine, Nations Building News, Indiana Builder, and other industry information available from the NAHB and IBA resource centers.
MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS … Informational programs, Networking, and simply having fun!
ADVERTISING / MARKETING … BASCI provides many opportunities to increase your visibility and showcase your talents, including newsletter advertising, tabletop nights, home shows, remodelers showcase, and the parade of homes.
COMMUNITY EVENTS … Opportunities to get involved and help the community, such as projects to benefit not-for-profit organizations.